samedi 14 octobre 2017

3-ECMs - L'Invasion -







3 commentaires:

  1. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
    However think of if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog could
    definitely be one of the greatest in its field.

    Great blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks for the comment, I'm happy to receive it.
      I understand your view. But my first objective is to offer readable chapters. I fear that videos distract the readers. However, I'll consider adding pics, as I'm doing on my Twitter.
      Also, I'm wondering : why do you comment in English while my texts are in French ?

      Supprimer
  2. Pour information : l'image qui précède ce chapitre ne représente pas un ecm, mais une machine pouvant s'en rapprocher.
    Si vous me soumettez quelque-chose de votre création figurant un ecm, je remplacerai volontiers l'image actuelle.

    RépondreSupprimer